luni, 18 martie 2013

What real friendship means...

What real friendship means... I know I haven't written for a long time, but now I am, because I am in crisis. I really thought she was my friend... She wasn't... Just someone taking advantage of me. I didn't see it coming. I thought I was smarter than that. I'm not. I am just human. I believe in people, even when I should not, I still do... Sad. Two weeks ago I lost my job. "No biggie, I'll get another one," I said to myself, and I will, but this is not what hurts the most. What hurts me most is that I had a friend. HAD. We have a family, without choosing it, just by being born (don't get me wrong, I love, I adore my family, they are great), but we choose our friends. The question is why do we choose the wrong ones? Is it because we want to be like them or we took pity on them? I'm asking myself, is it worth caring about people knowing that they might stab you in the back? Is it worth the risk? I hope it still is....

Un comentariu:

  spunea...

Pinged you on your yahoo mail.